REMINDER: Choose Your charm Training Dates
Click here to access the charm training schedule. Easily sign up for trainings by clicking on the registration links inside the training schedule.
For our first round of training, everyone who will use charm (Community School lead agency staff; Community School coordinators; and OST directors and staff) will sign up for the training that best suits their level of experience and professional position.
- Lead agency training is based on professional roles. We go over basic site navigation, with formative assessments to assess knowledge along the way. This training does not delve into every feature in charm, but provides a good overview of the system.
- CSC 101 training is aimed at coordinators who are new to the position and who consider themselves to be novices with technology. This training covers basic site navigation and ample opportunity to practice using charm.
- CSC 102 training is aimed at seasoned coordinators who are relatively comfortable with technology. This training covers basic navigation, data expectations, real-time practice sessions, peer group discussions, and more.
- OST training offers different sessions depending on the level of access needed:
- Site Directors with oversight responsibility will learn basic site navigation and supervisory tools built into the system.
- Front-line staff learn basic navigation and have ample time to practice using site features.
Questions About charm Training?
For questions about changing training dates, or for other assistance, contact: Christina Gatto, email@example.com
For questions about the content of training sessions, and which one is right for you, contact: Yvette Appiah, firstname.lastname@example.org