Community Advisory Board (CAB) Member Application
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Preferred Contact Method
1. In order to accomplish the CAB’s objectives, full participation of each member is necessary. Board members serve a term of at least two years. The CAB meets monthly on dates that are predetermined by members. Interim meetings are occasionally scheduled when necessary. Can you make this time commitment?
2. List neighborhood, community, civic, professional, business, religious, social, athletic, or other organizations of which you are or have been a member. List the role you held with each affiliation.
3. Please indicate in which, if any, of the following areas you have experience:
Child and Maternal Health
Early Childhood Education
4. Language(s) spoken
5. Why do you want to be a member of the CAB? What would make you an effective member of the Community Advisory Board?
6. In your opinion, what are the two most pressing issues facing Baltimore today?
7. To ensure that there is not a conflict of interest, please provide the name of your employer and your position. Community Advisory Board members cannot have any financial relationship with Family League of Baltimore.
8. REFERENCES: Please list two personal or professional references that we may contact.
Reference 1: Email
Reference 1: Phone
Reference 1: Relationship
Reference 2: Name
Reference 2: Email
Reference 2: Phone
Reference 2: Relationship
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: All information provided, to my knowledge, is correct and true. I grant permission for my responses and references to be verified by applicable member(s) of the selection committee. I understand that completion of this application does not ensure a candidate’s acceptance to the Community Advisory Board (CAB). If selected, I will devote the time required as outlined in section one of this application. If, at any time or for any reason, I am unable to devote the time required as outlined in section one of this application, I will provide notice of my reasoning and/or resignation from the CAB within a reasonable amount of time.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by WPForms.